Job Title: Project Engineer (Operations Interface)
Job In Duba
Company: Air Products (Middle East) FZE
Start Date: 2023-11-09
End Date: 2024-01-08
PRINCIPAL DUTIES and ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Develop and implement the “operations interfaces” tracker for the construction and commissioning phase of the project, with inputs and recommendations from External Interface Manager.
- Manage the day-to-day coordination with Air Products multi-disciplinary team at site to resolve and close the actions arising from the interface coordination meetings with customer Operations team.
- Monitor the status of the capital spares, operations spares – initiation to site delivery, site receipt and preservation until handover to customer by coordinating with procurement, site materials management, turn-over & completions’ Project teams.
- Develop and ensure robust tracker for special tools receipt at site, interim usage by contractors, preservation and their final handover to the customer.
- Coordinate the site procurement process for acquiring capital and non-capital elements that were left outside the engineering scope nevertheless essential to facilitate the Project completion of the EPC scope.
- Collaborate with the Area Project managers and Interface Project managers in critical actions arising from the coordination meetings with customer.
- Prepare and expedite implementation, with relevant follow ups, of the tasks arising from the Operations Readiness Inspection (ORI) and Operational Readiness Review requiring inputs from the different EPC Project Stakeholders and are associated to customer (NGHC Operations) for Project delivering prior Start-up.
- Support the Project Manager – Operator training and final documentation in coordinating tasks specific to Green Hydrogen Elements scope as per Interface Project Manager’s guidance.
- Monitor compliance to applicable Project specifications, performance standards, QA/QC policies & procedures, and best practices during Operational Readiness Inspection/Review.
- Review ORI Engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions when needed.
- Provide assistance and technical support to the Project Manager and other Project functions when required.
Source : www.bayt.com