Job Title: Electrical Technician - Al Kahfah / Al Nairyah
Job In Ras Al Khair
Start Date: 2023-11-05
End Date: 2024-01-04
- Carry out required daily electrical maintenance work and routine preventative electrical maintenance work according to set schedule and NOMAC procedures to facilitate continuous operations.
- Monitor the physical condition of all equipment in assigned plant and report non-conformances to Electrical Supervisor to facilitate effective maintenance of all NOMAC facilities as per set Quality/ HSE standards.
- Respond to electrical failures and implement corrective actions in adherence with procedures and guidelines to reduce downtime and maximize functionality of equipment.
- Trouble shoot using necessary tools which include diagnosis, repairing and testing circuit or wiring faults; locating faults in cables to validate that all connection points and cables are capable of withstanding capacity voltages.
- Diagnose causes of electrical malfunction or failure of operational equipment such as transformers, motors, relays, switches and control and monitoring devices and take corrective measures in collaboration with Electrical Supervisor.
- Read and understand technical manuals, wiring diagrams etc., and apply the knowledge to carry out maintenance and troubleshooting tasks, to prepare for the electrical maintenance to equipment in the assigned area.
- Align, adjust and calibrate equipment according to specifications and to maintain records of repairs, calibrations and tests.
- Check the necessary stock levels of spare parts to support effective inventory control.
- Update the maintenance logbook and record details of work carried out including defaults, problems, various findings and conditions of all equipment to ensure timely availability of information and organised referencing.
- Contribute in the identification and implementation of change initiatives, programmes and projects in line with the organisation's standards.
Policies, Processes, Systems & Procedures
- Adhere to all relevant organizational and departmental policies, processes, standard maintenance procedures and instructions so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner.
Health, Safety, Security & Environment
- Adhere to all relevant health, safety, security and environmental procedures, instructions and controls so that the safety of employees and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
- Perform any other duties which the line manager may require to be carried out.
Source : www.bayt.com