Job Title: Financial Controller
Job In Jeddah
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Start Date: 2023-11-05
End Date: 2024-01-04
Financial Controller | Al Futtaim Automotive | FAMCO
Overview of the role:
Financial controller will participate in the planning, performance management and controlling cycle of the business. He/she will be a trusted business partner to Managing Director o and his operations team. He/she will be responsible to develop the (financial) reporting process with state-of-the-art tools to provide both internal and external stakeholders with insightful, accurate and timely financial information. Within his/her role as Financial Controller, he/she has a lot of autonomy and responsibility. He/she, together with Business Control oriented staff, part of the Business finance department and will report to the General Manager of Finance.
What you will do:
- Review and analysis of monthly financial statements of all business operations and dispersion management across all brands within business units;
- Partner with Finance Leadership and to establish BU P&L performance review and develop reporting / KPIs to review with key stakeholders.
- Perform detail costing for cost to serve and provide visibility on financials KPI to drive business and operational accountability
- Understand individual market dynamic on return and business opportunity; translate to financials implication to drive P&L and Cashflow optimization.
- Analysis of forecasts and budgets of all activities, locations, of business operations, including consistency checks;
- First line support of business operations and local financial controllers on finance related questions;
- Development, maintenance and analysis of divisional specific reports and dashboards;
- Optimizing financial processes and performance through data analysis (e.g., process mining, business intelligence);
- Analysis of consolidated product contribution margins;
- Preparation of accounting position papers;
- Support in development and delivery of extensive KPI pyramid across business locations and brands/companies
- Lead initiatives to improve financial decision making and visibility regarding inventory, demand, and supply at region.
- Be the voice of finance in business and operations reviews. Challenge business case from a profitability and cashflow perspective
- Manage the control environment for inventory and develop best practices
- Participate, own, and deliver business M&A and unwind projects;
- Support operational leaders and GMs
- Liaise with peers (Sr. FCs) of all the businesses to build and deliver a monthly performance culture by also keeping strong focus on working capital and cashflows improvements
- Support in consolidating information for Brands and active point of contact with Brand Finance team.
- Collect data from both internal and external resources on various types of costs. Income and expense projection and variance analysis
- Help in preparing or sharing the site level P&L view on monthly basis.
- Review of P&L with Brand Lead / Performance office / GM on risk and opportunities
- Prompt support to get ad-hoc data and analysis for General Manager and his Brand Lead / planning team.
- Active role with Planning team on end-to-end forecasts, annual budget, strategic plans preparation
- Financial ownership of all business activities with responsibility to provide effective and timely Management Reports on all Warranty and retention products
- Develop detailed business MIS to encapsulate all the key performance indicators for end-to-end business operations and performance covering all financial, commercial & operational dimensions
Source : www.bayt.com