The QAQC Manager (HRECA) is responsible for ensuring the highest product quality, food safety and compliance in the HRECA sector (hotels, restaurants, cafes). This position within the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) team acts as the main point of contact for all quality and quality control matters within the HRECA sector. The QAQC Manager (HRECA) conducts comprehensive audits, implements quality control procedures, maintains compliance with HRECA-specific legal requirements and continuously leads improvement initiatives tailored to the field. In addition, the QAQC Manager (HRECA) oversees previous QA responsibilities and ensures the delivery of safe and high-quality products to our HRECA customers.
- Ensure strict compliance to food safety regulations and standards applicable to the HRECA industry, including HACCP, food handling and sanitation methods adapted to HRECA facilities.
- Monitor and control the proper implementation of food safety systems in the HRECA sector, which includes storage, handling, and labelling of products according to HRECA guidelines.
- Conduct regular HRECA specific audits and inspections to identify potential risks and non-compliance and make recommendations for corrective actions in accordance with HRECA standards.
- Maintain HRECA development specific regulations and industry best practices related to food safety, hygiene, and sanitation.
- Conduct thorough inspections of raw materials, ingredients, and finished products to ensure compliance with established HRECA industry quality standards.
- Perform sensory evaluations and quality controls adapted to HRECA requirements to assess taste, appearance, texture, and overall product quality.
- Develop and implement effective quality control procedures and HRECA industry guidelines to improve product quality and consistency.
- Identify and investigate quality deviations, anomalies, or production issues in accordance with HRECA standards and recommend appropriate corrective actions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including those familiar with HRECA functions, to resolve quality issues and facilitate process improvement in the context of HRECA.
- Maintain accurate records of quality control activities, test results and inspections performed to ensure compliance with HRECA standards.
- Prepare comprehensive reports and analyses on quality metrics, trends and performance indicators related to the HRECA industry.
- Communicate quality related results and recommendations to the QHSE team and relevant stakeholders, considering the specific requirements of HRECA.
- Contributes to the development and updating of quality manuals, standard operating procedures (SOP) and work instructions adapted to HRECA operations.
- Participate in root cause analysis related to HRECA challenges and participate in the implementation of corrective and preventive measures in the HRECA sector.
- Lead the continuous improvement of the HRECA industry by identifying opportunities to improve product quality, operational efficiency, and customer satisfaction at HRECA facilities.
- Provide training and support to staff on quality control processes, food safety practices and industry regulations relevant to the HRECA sector.
- Bachelor's degree in food science or a related field.
- HACCP Level 3 certification (Food Safety Level 3 certification is optional but preferred).
- Minimum 6 years of relevant
Source : www.bayt.com