No longer available to submit
لم يعد متاحا لتقديم
Job Title: Director / CFO of Finance
Job In Duba
Company: Air Products (Middle East) FZE
Start Date: 2023-10-01
End Date: 2023-11-30
Director / CFO of Finance, Middle East & India (Open)
Duties and Responsibilities:
The primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Directing and overseeing all aspects of the Finance function for the region
- Driving the organizational talent agenda through development, retention and recruitment efforts for the Finance function within the region
- Providing leadership in the development and continuous evaluation of financial short and long term strategic objectives and capital management.
- Utilizing financial information to develop strategic insights into the current and future state of the business, as well as driving change in order to create a competitive advantage for the company
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Managing processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting for the region.
- Participating in mergers, acquisitions, strategic alliances, Joint Venture partnerships and other growth related initiatives.
- Ensuring that effective internal controls are in place supporting compliance with GAAP, SOX, IFRS and applicable country and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- This position will also be responsible for: coordination of audit requirements (internal and external), execution of regional financial planning including operational budgeting, market analysis sales reporting and analysis cost accounting, monthly and quarterly and yearly reporting.
- Ensure functional independence and appropriate management and financial controls by ensuring compliance with corporate standards.
- Ensuring financial integrity of business decisions by implementing analytical policy and actively participating in reviews of business transactions
Source : www.bayt.com