IoT Technician | Al Futtaim Technologies | Digital Transformation
Overview of the role:
- The IoT Technician will be responsible for seamlessly installing, configuring, and monitoring IoT devices in our business environment. They should be adept in troubleshooting installed devices, training clients in ticket handling, working on-site, and ensuring the continuous monitoring of uptime calibration requirements. They should also have proficiency in setting up LoRaWAN/Sigfox gateways, servers, and networks.
- At AL-FUTTAIM TECHNOLOGIES, customer obsession is in our DNA. The successful candidate will become a trusted adviser to our customers and will work with product development, technology as a service, other verticals solution architects and our partners’ IoT / Smart Projects delivery teams to drive solutions adoption and revenue.
- Would you like to be part of a team focused on developing IP solutions by engaging with partners and app developers building IoT and Mobile solutions? Do you have the business savviness and the technical background necessary to help establish AL-FUTTAIM TECHNOLOGIES as a preferred one-stop solution provider for IoT and Mobile solutions?
In the thriving technological landscape of Riyadh, KSA, we are seeking a proactive and experienced IoT Technician to join our dynamic team. This role is pivotal in bolstering our business’s IoT infrastructure and ensuring our clients are adeptly serviced in a region renowned for its technological advancements and business opportunities.
As the IoT Technician, you will be navigating a vibrant and progressive work environment where innovation is celebrated. Your role will be central in fostering connections between devices, networks, and people, thus catalysing the growth and effectiveness of our business operations in the heart of Riyadh. This city seamlessly blends tradition with modernity.
What you will do:
IoT Device Installation and Troubleshooting
- Installing and troubleshooting IoT devices as per the project requirements.
- Training clients to handle tickets proficiently and address issues that might arise effectively.
Configuration and Monitoring on Cloud Platforms
- Responsible for configuring IoT devices on the cloud platform and monitoring the uptime calibration requirements continuously.
- Setting Up LoRaWAN/Sigfox/ NBIoT Gateways, Servers, and Networks among others
- Setting up and maintaining LoRaWAN/Sigfox gateways, servers, and networks to ensure seamless connectivity and functionality.
Source : www.bayt.com