Job Title: Sr. Network Security Engineer
Location: Riyadh, KSA
The Network Security Engineer will be responsible for continually developing, documenting, improving, and executing strategies and procedures in support of security monitoring, incident response, vulnerability management, threat detection and legal/regulatory compliance. This person will have a broad understanding of the risks and compliance issues facing network or application implementations and be able to provide solutions to address such risks and issues.
- Responsible for the overall configuration, administration and maintenance of Network Security.
- Maintains awareness of existing and proposed laws and regulations, industry practices or standards, security trends, and advise the organization on security issues affecting the company in a timely and effective manner.
- Keep up to date with the security landscape and emerging threats and recommend measures to assess and mitigate security risk.
- Excellent experience in administering and operating firewalls, IPS/IDS and VPN,
- Excellent experience in administering web application firewall and access controls.
- Coordinate response to information security incidents.
- Ensure security events are being monitored, acknowledged, and acted upon.
- Review or assist with analysis and assessment.
- Develop process and procedures.
- Troubleshooting of firewall in case of any problems identified or reported.
- Ensuring that the Signature updates are installed properly and regularly on IPS and other devices.
- Ensuring that the patches/upgrades are implemented as per organizational policy.
- Running checklist's/health checks per shift and monitoring of DMZ & Security incidents and events in the logs
- Implementing changes in the DMZ devices for request raised in Workflows.
- Configuration backup on regular interval.
- Have good knowledge on Network cloud base solutions.
- Develop and implement best practices and other process improvement initiatives.
Source : www.bayt.com