Job Title: Team Leader
Job In Qatar
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Start Date: 2024-01-22
End Date: 2024-03-22
Team Leader | Retail | IKEA | QATAR
Overview of the role:
You are responsible to achieve an enjoyable, convenient and successful shopping and buying experience that leads to increased sales and sustained long-term profitability. To create satisfied customers in an efficient and effective way by using all media and sales channels available in order to attract and encourage more customers to visit more often and buy more.
What you will do:-
Description of Accountability:
- Together with your team, you focus on putting the customer first in everything you do within the store shop.
- Every customer must have a shopping experience that exceeds his or her expectations.
- Taking full responsibility for ensuring your shop is in excellent shape as new and fully stocked, and with the four merchandising basics in place at all times (priced, clean, well assembled and available).
- Together with your shopkeeper, you Take responsibility of my department goals and ensuring the action plan is in place and communicated clearly to them. You follow up and take action accordingly by using proven solutions and good examples.
- You define your individual contribution and goals for delivering the department plan.
- You are proactive in finding opportunities and acting on them to maximise sales through understanding customers and the local market and keeping an eye on competition.
- Be an IKEA Ambassador by understanding that you impact our customer’s experience by being able to offer solutions and answer questions that relate to their home furnishing needs.
- Coach, manage, mentor and on board new and existing team members to ensure that they succeed. This includes identifying and developing internal talent for the future
- Empower your team by delegating tasks
- Stay knowledgeable about in-store specials, delivery options, product features and benefits
- Actively approach customers to identify their needs by asking insightful questions and advise them on the best solutions for their homes
- Generally, offer help to customers find their way around the store, so they can get what they need
- Supporting the team with additional duties, as required
- Supports the overall store business plan as well as the specific team goals
Source : www.bayt.com