The content executive will be responsible for analysing the credit worthiness of a customer and reporting to Line manager.
What you will do:
Perform timely and independent risk analysis of the In-House Finance counterparties, utilizing fundamental credit analysis while taking into account the quantitative and qualitative factors including quality of its management, their trading strategies and risk management practices of corporate clients.
Thoroughly underwrite and probe the credit application and analyse the data analytics/evaluation tool to identify Credit Risk, Market Risk and Operational Risk in the deal.
Ensure all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all ad hoc reporting and reviewing activities required by the Al Futtaim Finance are carried out to the standards required.
Timely completion of deal analysis and adhere to the turnaround time set by Al Futtaim Finance.
Support in development of a Credit Risk Framework (Risk Policy Guidelines, Policy Renewal Program, Portfolio Credit Management, Risk Process)
Full responsibility for maintaining a complete Credit Risk record by recording every application detail in the Risk reporting format.
Ensure compliance with Credit Policy, Finance Policy, Delegation of Authority & process at all time, effective implementation & monitoring of IHF finance process, credit process and collection process.
Develop analytics to support potential changes to credit policies.
Secondary Role at Corporate Level
Provides risk-related support to departments & divisions by performing analysis and modelling that support the requirement of ISO 9OO1-2O15.
Shall maintain the risk register and plan for mitigation of risk
Any other task assigned by Line manager.
Risk Management and reporting:
• Underwrite Credit Cases
• Prepare Credit Appraisal reports for large value cases
• Maintenance of Risk Register
• Ensure the understanding and acceptance of Risk criteria and KPIs at each level
• Implement and Monitor Credit Delegation framework in line with Group / Risk requirement
• Create and Manage Training program for enhancing capabilities and improved risk decision making
• Support development of technology infrastructure including deployment of IT system and support in its development / enhancement Governance, Control, and Risk
• Understanding of Auto financing in GCC
• Understand technical/regulatory matters affecting the business.