Our client is a medical facility in Doha-Qatar. Established early 2017, they are a premier health care provider, serving Qatar with the finest health management through excellence in the provision of clinical care enhanced and research. They offer inpatient & outpatient services, striving to deliver advanced minimally invasive procedures and surgeries in a daycare setting.what we offer
- First of all you will earn a tax free all-inclusive salary!
- You will have a direct employment with our client, with a monthly salary and incentives;
- You work in an international team & working environment;
- Our client offers you excellent healthcare coverage and a family benefits;
- All leave and end of service benefits as per Qatar Labor Law.
who you are
You are a dedicated physician with excellent communication skills and having comprehensive knowledge of aesthetic dermatology procedures. You strive for the best results by understanding your clients’ needs and expectations. You are looking to your next international step in your career. You are motivated to join an international team of healthcare professionals in Qatar to deliver excellent patient care.
As a Cosmetic Dermatologist, you will be part of the Dermatology department, focusing on expanding their services in regards to aesthetic/cosmetic procedures.
main tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide ethical, top-notch care with your patient’s best interest in mind;
- Accurately assess and diagnose patients’ skin, hair, and nail diseases and conditions;
- Use educational background and expertise to successfully cure or diminish patients’ conditions;
- Develop trusting relationships with patients with long-term conditions;
- Provide preventative care and address patients’ cosmetic concerns, performing dermatological interventions as needed;
- Educate patients on their conditions, treatment options, and further preventative measures they can take;
- Diagnose conditions, prescribe medications, and devise treatment plans;
- Perform minor surgeries as needed, such as mole, cyst, or wart removals, and conduct biopsies;
- Perform procedures such as botox, laser surgery, liposuction and chemical peels, collagen injections, along with anti-aging and acne treatments;
- Monitor patients’ progress through follow-up visits, and change treatment methods as needed, keeping a detailed record of symptoms or changes;
- Refer patients to other specialists as needed;
- Partake in marketing tasks to expand the services of the department, and attend conferences/workshops to ensure you stay up to date on the latest methodologies.
Source : www.bayt.com