Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
The job holder will be responsible to follow operating procedures, provides inventory control service, ensuring that the stocks are available when needed and that stock movement is accurately tracked and maintained throughout the entire process and stock loss risks are absolutely minimized.
What you will do:-
Description of Accountability:
- Controlling the product's inputs & outputs from warehouses/other Stores. Stock discrepancy during receiving must be escalated to the supplier/sender by raising an SRD report. Coordinate until the SRD s are adjusted in the system.
- Tracking & updating stocks both on Incoming/Outgoing Log Books & in the system.
Stock Accuracy Checks
- Avoiding product's shortage by investigating on weekly basis. Perform investigations based on Stock Accuracy Checks. Segregation of Damages in the stock room. Ensuring the movement of the damaged units/ Uniforms to SOF. Then confirm with brand team for updating in the system.
- Support management with the required reports/feedback
Support to the events
- Prepare the store for marketing event (if any), arrange for stock count procedures (additional cartons and segregating stocks for easy scanning/counting purposes)
- Missing barcodes - Must accurately record the quality, quantity, type, style, and any other characteristics of the inventory so store team has a clear understanding of what is and isn’t available in case of bar code is unidentifiable. This needs to be sent to the brand team in Dubai for further assistance with the barcode. All such merchandise is to be separately put up in the stock room with the updated information in the form of report to the OPM on monthly basis.
Physical presence during maintenance work
- Presence during any maintenance related work activity in the store (Often in the night after store closing).
Budgeting and Finance
- The JH must be involved in the annual business planning will also manage monthly budgets
- JH will be sometimes if required will create PO and will track invoices and will make sure the work is completed with allocated SLA and invoiced by the Service Provider
- The JH will have to manage all the non merchandise assets stored inside stock rooms for business related activity purposes.
Source : www.bayt.com