The role is responsible for leading, designing, and executing WCM-Q’s human resources philosophy, programs, and initiatives for non-academic staff. It involves providing guidance to the leadership team, spearheading the efforts to cultivate an enabling culture, achieving operational excellence within HR processes and systems, and ensuring compliance across these domains.
- Designs and executes HR plans and strategies aligning with the organization’s goals and objectives. Act as a strategic business advisor to the senior management, offering insights on key organizational and management matters.
- Evaluate existing organizational structures, lead personnel budgeting exercises on a yearly basis, and collaborate with divisions to implement workforce optimization plans, establishing a more agile organizational structure.
- Provides leadership to the HR function, overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, performance management, training, compensation and benefits, and immigration while ensuring legal compliance.
- Drives the development, implementation, and periodic update of HR policies, procedures, and processes in alignment with applicable laws and industry best practices.
- Leads functional support for the HCM/ERP administrative system resources for recordkeeping, transaction processing, workforce metric analysis, and regulatory compliance, ensuring data privacy and integrity.
- Promotes and leads employee engagement programs and initiatives to nurture a culture of excellence, diversity, and equity, enhancing the employee experience.
- Handles issues related to violations of employment laws and policies.
- Implements efficient approaches for handling employee grievances and workplace conflicts, offering guidance to employees, and advising divisions on performance matters, all while ensuring fair and legally compliant resolutions.
- Manages the divisional budget by overseeing the allocation and utilization of financial resources to ensure that the HR function operates efficiently and effectively.
- Collaborates with the Clinical & Faculty Affairs as appropriate in issues concerning academic staff to ensure compliance with internal policy and local and U.S. regulations.
- Proactively foster partnerships and collaboration with the QF, WCM, and Cornell University HR leadership.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Source : www.bayt.com