Assistant Finance Manager | Real Estate | Doha Festival City
Overview of the role
To provide financial management decision support and control across Doha Festival City, managing and controlling various financial and accounting systems and procedures of the company in accordance with the internationally accepted standard, and monitor its internal control to ensure financial stability and maintain complete transparency and accuracy in the system. This includes day-to-day accounting activities, month-end accounting, and fully engaging with the business to prepare plans, budgets, forecasts, and monthly variance analysis across the selected assets.
What you will do
- Manage the team to deliver on-time monthly accounting close for general ledger, fixed asset, tax, revenue and expense and ensure balance sheet integrity
- Ensure the accounts payable function is performed effectively in compliance with DOA and all relevant checks are made before releasing suppliers’ payments.
- Preparation of budgets in conjunction with all departments to ensure the reliability of the key assumptions. Control and monitoring of operating budget, investigating variances where necessary.
- Develop reports and financial analysis as required for external and internal purposes.
- Contribute to finance business excellence projects, particularly in relation to reporting automation and process improvements.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision-making.
- Oversee and ensure the accuracy of bank reconciliations and reconcile the outstanding items.
- Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over finance department activities.
Source : www.bayt.com