For OXFAM KEDV’s emergency earthquake response, we are looking for MEAL Officers in Gaziantep, Kahramanmaraş and Hatay.
1. Develop the data collection tools and MEAL activities that provides accurate and usable figures and information.
- Assist in the design of information collection tools and interviews.
- Manage the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of data collection procesS.
- Organize data collection process/analyse this data.
- Take part and carry out assessments, evaluation and any other form of survey.
- Maintain projects progress tracking on a timely manner.
- Manage digital data collection using digital data collection technology of Oxfam.
- Support Program teams in feeding the needed reports.
2. Team Management and Capacity Building:
- Provide direct supervision of the Enumerators/field team
- Provide capacity building trainings to enumerators/field team on MEAL surveys.
3. Partner’s Support
- Ensure that all the relevant partner staff know, meet, and apply Oxfam Kedv MEAL requirements
- Ensure positive and effective coaching from Oxfam Kedv to partner MEAL staff.
- Train the partners on program monitoring and data collection tools.
- Contribute to partnership monitoring by participating in partner review meetings and processes.
- Ensure follow up regular meetings with partner’s focal points (face to face and/or online)
- Develop and revise monitoring activities reports for MEAL activities in the field
- Support timely and quality submission of MEAL reporting sections
- Lead the monthly data submissions for the beneficiaries figures and outputs
Skills and Competence:
- Education level in Social Sciences, Statistics or related field
- Minimum 1 year of related experience, such as data collection and analysis, reporting, etc
- Demonstrated ability in community mobilization and community-level dialogue
- Strong skills in excel and other data management software
- Extensive experience in knowledge and database management (Excel, Access, PowerBI, Smartsheets, etc.)
- Fluent English and Turkish, both spoken and written
- Experience of deliver data collection and MEAL trainings
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Politically and culturally sensitive with qualities of patience, tact and diplomacy
- Ability and willingness to travel into Project sites for regular monitoring visits
Interested candidates can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the code of MEALR2023 and the city in the title.
**Please note that it's a rapid recruitment and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Referans code : MEALR2023
E-posta : email@example.com
Please send your application to the email address with reference code.
Source : gelbasla.com