For Oxfam KEDV’s emergency earthquake response in Gaziantep, Kahramanmaraş and Hatay we are looking for a 3 Food and Economic Security&Cash Officers in Hatay, Kahramanmaraş and Gaziantep.
To work with FES Team and Oxfam KEDV’s partners to design and oversee Oxfam KEDV Food and Economic security (FES) program in Hatay, Kahramanmaraş&Gaziantep provinces.
This role will work with Oxfam KEDV’s FES Team leaders across the whole FES program cycle to meet food needs and recover livelihood of people affected by the earthquake within Turkey.
- Support the design and delivery of cash and EFSVL activities for Oxfam KEDV and partners.
- Collaborate on market analyses led by the FES Cash and Markets TL.
- Monitor the diverse cash and EFSVL activities.
- Work closely with MEAL Team reviewing Post Distribution Monitoring (PDM) and price-monitoring data, and trends and suggest adaptation if needed.
- Track and document activities and provide regular progress reports to the cash and market or EFSVL officer.
- Capture learning from EFSVL and cash activities.
Skills and Competence
- Knowledge of and demonstrated commitment to Oxfam KEDV’s values, mission and work
- Knowledge and understanding to global justice, social change, women’s rights and gender equality and commitment to delivering humanitarian work through feminist principles
- Minimum 3 year of NGO experience (programme support, field-experience) including a variety of livelihoods and cash modalities, i.e., cash for work, vouchers and cash distributions
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences and gender issues, as well as the commitment to equal opportunities
- Ability to demonstrate an openness and willingness to learn about the application of gender/gender mainstreaming, women’s rights, and diversity for all aspects of development work
- Commitment to Oxfam KEDV safeguarding policies to ensure all people who come into contact with Oxfam KEDV are as safe as possible
- Experience working in social protection
- Experience in conducting assessments and supporting analysis of results, emergency market mapping, value chain analysis, and other relevant market assessment tools
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills and the ability to build good relations both internally and externally
- Excellent command of written and spoken Turkish & English languages
Interested candidates can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with FESO2023 code in the title. Also, we kindly ask you to specify Gaziantep, Kahramanmaraş or Hatay in the title of the mail for which region you are applying.
**Please note that this is a rapid recruitment and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Referans code : FESO2023
E-posta : email@example.com
Please send your application to the email address with reference code.
Source : gelbasla.com