Job Title: QA/QC Supervisor – Piping / Welding
Job In Duba
Company: Air Products (Middle East) FZE
Start Date: 2023-11-09
End Date: 2024-01-08
QA/QC Supervisor – Piping / Welding - Neom GHE (Open)
V. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
An approved QAQC Supervisor - Piping / Welding has the responsibility and commensurate authority to accomplish the following duties:
- Reporting directly to the QAQC Lead - Piping/Welding.
- Oversee and coordinate inspection of on-plot UG & AG Piping system for the project scope.
- Monitoring and implementation of QMS Procedures, PQP, ITP, method statements and reporting deviations from the management system and contractual requirements of the project.
- Verifying that all necessary inspections and tests, as required of the project and by statutory regulations, are carried out and appropriate records are updated and maintained.
- Coordinating quality activities with subcontractors and any other individual parties who may be working on the same site.
- Coordination with clients and third party inspection, in accordance with approved ITP, for agreed witness inspections & tests.
- Monitoring NDT Special Process application, interpretation of results, interpretation of codes and standards, assist with preparation of procedures.
- Carry out Daily monitoring of Subcontractor Welding activities including Welder Performance, WQT, WPS / PQR review and application. Control of Weld Defect / Rejection rates and Repair actions / penalty status.
- Monitor Visual Inspection, Radiography/RTFI, UT(MUT – Manual UT), AUT (Automatic UT - ToFD or Phased Array), Magnetic Particle, and Liquid Penetrant Testing.
- Ensuring close-out of all open issues / punch-points within the time frame agreed with the client.
- Reviewing and performing material receiving inspection as per company and client requirements utilizing the applicable standards and specifications.
- Performing assigned in-process and final products inspection and tests as identified in the Approved Inspection and Test Plans.
- Reviewing Sub contractor Procedures related to Piping Work Fabrication, Construction and Testing including Tie in or Hot tap as required.
- Monitoring Installation of Piping systems and pipe line for U/G, A/G Piping in either C/S, S/S, Aluminum, RTR, PVC, CPVC, GRE, GRVE, GRUP etc and verifying the related QC documentation.
- Preparing inspection & test reports of completed inspections & tests.
- Ensuring all equipment’s, tools and materials meet with the project quality requirements and that personnel have been adequately trained to use them safely.
- Identification of non-calibrated equipment’s and informing Subcontractor QC for expediting arrangements with Calibration agencies for timely calibration of the equipment’s.
- Liaise with client representative concerning quality matters on site.
- To be conversant with the company QHSE procedures & policies and ensure that all the people on the site observe and implement them.
- Identifying near miss and nonconformities in materials, products, processes, procedures and reporting the near miss / nonconformities in the near miss / nonconformity report.
- Verification of implementation of corrective & preventive actions against the nonconformities and reporting results to QA/QC Lead – Piping/Welding.
- Preparation and review of final quality dossiers / test packs.
- Compile and submit weekly report and requested information / statistics toQA/QC Lead – Piping / Welding.
Source : www.bayt.com