Job Title: Interface & Risk Management Coordinator
Job In Duba
Company: Air Products (Middle East) FZE
Start Date: 2023-11-09
End Date: 2024-01-08
PRINCIPAL DUTIES and ACCOUNTABILITIES
The role requires a project management professional who has worked in EPC projects. The role will be a site-based role with below duties:
- Responsible for data/input consolidation and coordination required to update the interface register and risk register.
- Assist the Project Interface Manager with day-to-day coordination within the project team and customer in tracking the progress/status of internal and external interfaces and updating them in the interface register / action tracker.
- Facilitate the interface coordination and review meetings as required by the project interface manager.
- Coordinate with the sub-project managers and the task force team in updating the risk register on the monthly basis, and prepare the required monthly reports for risk manager and project director’s review.
- Review, update and create the revision-controlled interface register and the risk register for the checking and approval for Project Interface and Risk Manager
- Assist the Project Interface & Risk Manager and the Project Director for the coordination and updates on the emerging risks and the status update/escalation on the mitigation plans for the identified risks.
- Coordinate with Project Controls-Integration lead and the cost risk manager of the project for regular recurring meetings across the project team
- Prepare and update the dash boards associated to the project interfaces and the risks for the monthly review meetings with the core project leadership team.
- Assist project interface and risk manager by coordinating with the project managers on emerging interfaces and risks and associated tasks as advised.
Source : www.bayt.com