Job Title: QAQC Supervisor - Civil
Job In Duba
Company: Air Products (Middle East) FZE
Start Date: 2023-11-09
End Date: 2024-01-08
QAQC Supervisor - Civil - Neom GHE (Open)
V. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
An approved QAQC Supervisor – Civil has the responsibility and commensurate authority to accomplish the following duties:
- Monitoring and implementation of QMS Procedures, PQP, ITP & method statements and reporting deviations from management system / contractual requirements of the projects.
- Verifying that all necessary inspections and tests, as required of the project and statutory regulations, are carried out and appropriate records are updated and maintained.
- Coordinating quality activities with subcontractors and any other individual parties who may be working on the same site.
- Coordination with clients / third party, in accordance with approved ITP, for agreed witness inspections & tests.
- Ensuring close-out of all snags / punch-points within the time frame agreed with the client.
- Reviewing and performing material receiving inspection as per company and client requirements, applicable standards / specifications etc.
- Performing assigned in-process and final products inspection and tests.
- Monitoring daily inspection of earthwork, formwork, rebar, concrete work, steel structure, grout work and batching plants management.
- Monitoring inspection & test reports of completed inspections & tests are concurrent.
- Ensuring all equipment’s, tools and materials meet with the project quality requirements and that personnel have been adequately trained to use them safely.
- Identification of non-calibrated equipment’s and informing Subcontractor QC for expediting arrangements with Calibration agencies for timely calibration of the equipment’s.
- Liaise with client representative concerning quality matters on site.
- To be conversant with the company QHSE procedures & policies and ensure that all the people on the site observe and implement them.
- Identifying near miss and nonconformities in materials, products, processes, procedures and reporting the near miss / nonconformities in the near miss / nonconformity report.
- Verification of implementation of corrective & preventive actions against the nonconformities and reporting results to QA/QC Lead – Civil/Structural/Architectural (CSA)
- Monitor the progressive preparation of final quality dossiers which should be concurrent and maintaining backups of completed quality dossiers.
- Submit weekly report and requested information / statistics to QA/QC Lead - CSA.
- Liaise QAQC Lead – CSA for all aspects of quality.
Source : www.bayt.com