The Food Voucher Assisstant will be responsible for supporting the planning and implementation of food assisstance program through food vouchers, starting from market assessment, mapping, searching for vendors, obtain quotations, setting agreements and signing MoUs in coodination with relevant departments.
Not only that , the person will be responsible for the countinues market monitoring, tracking, spot-checking, and reporting on regular market related activities, price flactuations, and support the implementation of food voucher programme.
The Food Voucher Assisstant will work closely with other departments to ensure that the necessary support for activities is in place.
Duties, objectives and competencies:
- Support in Program Implementation, modification and expansion.
- Develop weekly and monthly activities plan and in coordination with other members in the other departments.
- Track progress against weekly, monthly, plans. Provide accurate and timely updates and reports as needed. Identify challenges and propose solutions to ensure timely and effective implementation of activities.
- Support coordination with MEAL staff to plan, implement, analyse, and review the results of PDMs and other relevant monitoring data monthly basis.
- Support beneficiary accountability and participatory approaches throughout the program cycle.
- Participate in the design of initiatives to monitor or strengthen program quality, including assessments.
- Carry out regular team meetings to review data and carry out analysis of market related data, sharing the results with the markets & CVA team as needed
- Contribute to the developed and review of all Guidelines, SOPs, and other key programme documents .
- Carry out monthly analysis and study of market , assess the avaliability, diversity and accessibility of food items.
- Support any other markets-related activities within the approach of the department’s expansion and growth.
Documentation and Reporting:
- Support the program team in ensuring a secure and organized filing system and archive for vendor assessments, contracting, monitoring and other required documentation. Where necessary, cross check paper-based information with electronic ledgers and reports to ensure accurate reporting.
- Maintain files and archives of voucher & cash program support documentation, including price monitoring, sales record information, and vendor support.
- Support basic analysis of program support documentation.
- Support translation of documents between English,Turkish and Arabic (An asset) .
- Record and promptly disseminate minutes for partner, staff, and other meetings.
- Schedule and organize and/or assist in activities such as meetings, conferences, trainings, and workshops for project staff.
- Bachelor’s degree qualification in food security, nutrition, science, economics, business management or any other relevant field
- At least 2 years’ experience in a comparable position or internship.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Turkish and competency of translation.
- Excellent organization skills and self-directed.
- Advanced data analysis skills, fully capable with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and PPT)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and relationship builder.
- Experience in Cash or Market based programming.
- Arabic language .
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please send your updated CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of your email being ‘SRP-VA-001.
Referans code : SRP-VA-001
E-posta : email@example.com
Please send your application to the email address with reference code.
Source : gelbasla.com