No longer available to submit
لم يعد متاحا لتقديم
Job Title: CONSULTANT INFECTIOUS DISEASE / طبيب استشاري أمراض معدية
Job In Najran
Company: Ministry of Defense -Medical Services Directorate
Start Date: 2023-09-25
End Date: 2023-11-24
Duties and Responsibilities
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules & Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department.
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
- Carries out a full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the director of department/head of division in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Participates in on-call duties as required by the department/division.
- Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (CQIPS Programme, Quality Assessment Improvement Program) as applicable.
- Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
- Participates in and/or actively supports the approved research projects.
- Deputizes for his superior as required and shares the workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
- Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
- Participates in the forward planning, and further development of the department/division.
- Contribute to formulary decision making, antimicrobial restriction policies, and the establishment and operation of antimicrobial approval systems.
- Provides expert advice on the appropriate use of antimicrobials, education of prescribers, and developing and implementing evidence-based guidelines for antimicrobial treatment and prophylaxis as part of the antimicrobial stewardship team.
- Investigates and control hospital clusters or outbreaks of Healthcare Associated Infections (HAI) & resistant organisms among patients and personnel.
- Serves on hospital committees as requested.
- Participates in the major disaster plan of the hospital as indicated.
- Teaches staff assigned for training purposes and participates with the Director of Department/Head of Division and Director of Academic and Training Affairs in planning a programs of career development for trainees.
- Supervise and train the Residents and Registrars and participates in the formal Infection Control residency-training program as required.
- Supervise Residents and Registrars in Infection Control research, investigations, and reporting.
- Assists in the training, teaching, supervision and assessment of trainee technicians, specialists and others as required.
- Provide classroom lectures to students, trainees or presentations to healthcare providers as required
- Takes part in teaching program lectures, seminars, tutorials etc.
- Participates in orientation and in-service education programs.
- Participates in CQIPS System Improvement Activities, CQIPS System Control Activities, CQIPS Staff Development Activities.
- Participate in Community activities as related to health education and patient education practice.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his / her knowledge, skill and ability.
EDUCATION AND/OR LICENSE:
- Certificate from 1st category or 2nd (Pls. refer to the annexure of this job description as determined by SCFHS)
- SCFHS Accreditation and Registration.
- Possess other certification pertinent to area of expertise.
Source : www.bayt.com