Terms of Reference
Casual Worker – Business Mentor Coach - Kirkuk/ Hawija
- Support will be provided to 160 beneficiaries to develop effective and efficient Business Implementation Plans (BIP)
- Engage with mentees to agree how mentoring could support their prospective or existing business and agree a programme of mentoring activity that best meets the needs of their mentee.
- Encourage their mentee to express and discuss their ideas, concerns and understanding of the business situation facing them and help mentees to review their progress and set realistic and practical options to realise their goals.
- Refer mentees to other sources of information, advice, or further support when appropriate and encourage mentees to take responsibility for their own decisions, plans and actions.
- Weekly update of project documents and provision of monthly narrative and progress reports
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or equivalent
- Good business management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of challenges faced by micro / small enterprises in local context.
- Able to identify new business ideas and support selected enterprises to implement them.
- Understanding of local financial institutions requirements and of existing access to finance mechanism for micro businesses
- Good organizational and planning skills
Ability to travel on regular basis and work in remote areas
*Mode of Application: Interested candidates can apply on: email@example.com
Open Date: 13 February 2024
Closing Date: 18 February 2024
Please write in the Subject: Business Mentor Coach - Kirkuk/ Hawija
*Females are encouraged to apply.
Source : NGOs Jobs & Bids