The Berghof Foundation is an independent, non-profit organization supporting people in conflict in their efforts to achieve sustainable peace through conflict transformation and peacebuilding. Headquartered in Berlin, the organization is run by a diverse team and works with local partners around the world.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for a Senior Focal Point to join our project team and support the implementation of our climate and dialogue-related activities in Al-Anbar. The Senior Focal Point will be responsible for liaising and building relationships with relevant stakeholders and project partners, coordinating with the project team and project’s partners, providing relevant reports and required documentation, and facilitating information sharing and communication.
- Serve as the main contact point for the project in the assigned districts and ensure regular communication and coordination with the project team and project’s partners;
- Liaise and build relationships with relevant stakeholders, including government authorities, civil society organizations, communities, academic and research institutions, the private sector, etc.;
- Coordinate and implement project activities in the districts in accordance with the project objectives, work plan, budget, and quality standards;
- Provide relevant reports and required documentation on the progress, results, and challenges of the project activities in the districts;
- Facilitate information sharing and knowledge exchange among the project stakeholders and partners, and support the dissemination of project outputs and outcomes;
- Participate in project meetings, workshops, trainings, and other events as required;
- Contribute to the monitoring, evaluation, and learning of the project;
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCES, AND SKILLS
- At least 7 years of experience liaising, building relationships, and coordination, preferably in the field of dialogue, climate change, or sustainable development;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders and partners;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, and attention to detail;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software applications;
- Fluency in Arabic and English
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently within the districts and occasionally to other locations;
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Highly experienced and engaged team
- Highly relevant, insightful, and challenging tasks
- Confidence-based flexible working hours
- Flexibility regarding office vs. mobile working solutions
- If needed – advisory services regarding visa matters and travel conditions
Please submit your CV as well as diplomas, certificates, and references (letters or contact information) by 18.02.2024 (ending with the end of business hours) via email to email@example.com
subject line: Iraq - Al-Anbar Senior Focal Point.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Source : NGOs Jobs & Bids