Under the general guidance of the Project Officer (CCCM), the overall supervision of the National Operations Officer, the administrative supervision of the Head of Sub Office (HoSO) and the direct supervision of the Senior Programme Assistant- NFI&Cash, the successful incumbent will be responsible for the following duties:
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Conduct regular field visits for affected population in Jadaa camp as agreed their supervisor according to the workplan.
- Conduct needed assessments for potential NFI/ CASH intervention through data collection and beneficiary verification using IOM standard tools.
- Participate in field coordination for NFI/ CASH distribution as advised by direct supervisor.
- Participate in the NFI/ CASH distribution process and maintain clear records and spreadsheets.
- Share relevant information on the NFI/ CASH distribution with project beneficiaries through FGDs or HH level interviews as advised by direct supervisor.
- Ensure clear and accurate submission of collected beneficiary data as well as required supporting documents for payments (signed beneficiary lists, invoices, and receipts, etc.).
- Provide regular updates to direct supervisor and other relevant colleagues on project implementation status, including progress updates, irregularities, and shortfalls.
- Perform other duties as assigned by superiors
- Bachelor’s degree in, management, social science, or any related field from an accredited academic university or institute.
Experience and Skills:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a relevant field.
- Excellent communication, diplomatic, and motivational skills with project staff, beneficiaries, and other stakeholders in the area.
- Excellent in Excel functions and formulas.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and problem-solve in a fast-moving, multi-site environment.
- Demonstrate flexibility to work on unusual hours and cope with the pressure from emergency activities.
- Relevant certifications, training, and project experience, specifically in camp management, are advantages.
- Knowledge of local governance in post-conflict contexts and gender and inclusion strategies.
- Good understanding of community engagement and social cohesion.
- Good understanding of humanitarian principles and do not harm.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required.
- Working knowledge of any other language is an asset.
- Work prioritization and ability to multitask.
- Share knowledge and experience.
- Positive, constructive attitude.
- Ability to work and act under pressure with discretion in a politically sensitive environment with a minimum of comfort.
- Responds positively to critical feedback and differing points of view.
- Ready to work independently, under tight deadlines.
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality, and age sensitivity and adaptability.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team environment with a positive attitude.
- Highest standards of integrity, discretion, and loyalty.
- Strives for a supportive working environment and positive working relationships.
- Creates a respectful office environment free of harassment, and 12retaliation, and promotes the prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA).
While this vacancy is open to both Internals and Externals, priority shall be given to qualified Internal applicants.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via this link:
For an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Source : NGOs Jobs & Bids