Under the general guidance of the Head, Transition and Recovery Division, the overall supervision of the Programme Coordinator, the administrative supervision of the Head of Sub Office (HoSO), and the direct supervision of the Team Leader, the incumbent will be responsible for assisting programs related to transition and recovery under the area of responsibility as below:
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Support timely collection and entry of quality and accurate data into various databases on the Information Management System (IMS) daily on the implementation of all program activities under the Transition and Recovery
- Carry out monitoring visits and assessments to project implementation sites to collect data on progress in achieving targets outlined in project documents.
- Collect qualitative and quantitative reports on quality of program implementation, beneficiary’s experiences, and feedback, including any complaints and inform on the complaint mechanisms and referral
- In coordination with field staff, make sure that the monitoring plans are followed (such as pre and posttests, evaluation sheets filled, participation lists filled, post activity satisfaction surveys conducted, etc).
- Regularly update the team leader and field staff on operational progress and highlight any areas of concern that require a team In addition to supporting the team leader and field staff in generating progress report and extract information from the Information Management System (IMS) for reporting and program management purposes.
- Actively conduct data validation and cross checking for data received from the team and follow up with teams to ensure all the beneficiary services are uploaded, processed and are up to
- Conduct Quality control and quality assurance (QA/QC) on the Enterprise development fund (EDF) data including the expression of interests and other related forms and ensure that all the hardcopies submitted by the business owners are properly inserted into the Information Management System (IMS).
- Create a second layer of information verification post data entry to check consistency of information and provide regular reports on data quality, provide regular trainings to address the identifies gabs and improve data collection.
- Support appropriate reporting and management of sensitive data, based on “Do No Harm” principles and Protection SoPs.
- Participate in monitoring training and capacity building opportunities as coordinated by the M&E
- Perform such other duties as maybe required by Team Leader and
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or any related field from an accredited academic university or
Experience and Skills:
- At least 3 years of relevant work
- Experience in data collection, analysis, and data quality
- Extensive experience in using data entry and data collection tools as well as database
- Experience in and/or adequate understanding of monitoring and
- Experience with an international organization is an
- Great computer skills (MS Office especially excel, Internet, database applications).
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving
- Strong attention to details and ability to take
- Good interpersonal and communication
- Fluency in English, Kurdish and Arabic is required.
- Work prioritization and ability to multitask.
- Shares knowledge and experience.
- Positive, constructive attitude.
- Ability to work and act under pressure with discretion in politically sensitive environment with a minimum of comfort.
- Responds positively to critical feedback and differing points of view.
- Ready to work independently, under tight deadlines.
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team environment with a positive attitude.
- Highest standards of integrity, discretion, and loyalty.
- Strives for supportive working environment and positive working relationship.
- Creates a respectful office environment free of harassment, retaliation, and promotes the prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA).
While this vacancy is open to both Internals and Externals, priority shall be given to qualified Internal applicants.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via this link:
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Source : NGOs Jobs & Bids