Shareteah Humanitarian Organization (SHO) is an Iraqi National NGO promoting safety & development through mine action and explosive ordnance risk education (EORE)awareness, and clearance of mines, explosives and remnants of war.to assistance for people affected by armed conflict. Founded in 2016, SHO has organized & executed programs throughout Iraq. including the provinces of Nineveh, Duhok, Kirkuk, Tikrit, Anbar, and Baghdad. It currently holds offices in Duhok and Mosul.
A world where people can prosper in a safe environment, free from the fear & hazards of explosives.
To promote safety & development through humanitarian mine action & education among people affected by war.
The EORE/NTS Supervisor responsible to coordinate and facilitate the implementation of RE activities in Sinjar, managing team of CLO. raising awareness and educating communities about the risks associated with landmines, unexploded ordnance (UXO), IED, and other explosive remnants of war (ERW)
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of risk education activities through data collection, surveys, and other feedback mechanisms, and use findings to improve program design, delivery, and impact.
- EORE supervisor should be responsible for daily planning, organization of work, giving tasks to the EORE teams.
- Prepare regular reports, documentation, and case studies on risk education activities, achievements, challenges, and lessons learned, and contribute to donor reporting requirements and program evaluations. and submitted all report in a timely manner.
- Liaise with other stakeholders, including, humanitarian organizations, local authorities, and community leaders, to ensure a coordinated and integrated approach to risk education efforts.
- Supervise and manage EORE team and ensure that the tasked RE activities are carried out in the field.
- Prepare list of need and ensure that the team has the necessary materials and other equipment to carry out the designated activities
- Train EORE team in risk education activities, mentoring, and knowledge sharing, to ensure the sustainability and effectiveness of MRE programs in mine-affected communities.
- Maintain good relationships with other mine action interventions in the area including those involved in the survey, marking and clearance to ensure good coordination and shared knowledge
- The EORE Supervisor shall be prepared to participate in on-going training before and during the operational phase:
- Basic RE course;
- Course on specific Methodologies and tools;
- Any other relevant training as planned by SHO.
- Fluency in Kurdish, Arabic and English
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Time Management Skills
If you have the required qualification and requirements? Then apply for this position by Click on shown below Link:
- Closing date for applications: 25 February 2024
- Only PDF documents will be reviewed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please, if you are a government employee, do not apply for this position.
الموعد النهائي لتقديم الطلبات: 25 شباط 2024
سيتم مراجعة مستند PDF فقط
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشح المختار فقط
من فضلك إذا كنت موظفًا حكوميًا لا تتقدم لهذه الوظيفة
Source : NGOs Jobs & Bids