A driver with Car (2020 and Above) to provide transportation services to Avsi staff in order to assist the overall safe and smooth running of Avsi’ s operations in Tel Afar, and generally between AVSI offices between Ninewa and Erbil.
- Ensuring the fulfilment of the needs of transportation.
- Carrying out driving duties and transporting staff as per instructions given by the Logistics Officer in Qaraqosh, within the Governorate and between different Governorates (both Federal Iraq and KRI).
- Ensuring security of the vehicle and the staff en route.
- Undertaking routine maintenance of the car mechanic periodically and ensure safety and security procedures.
- Maintaining full and clear documentation of the vehicle and the duties performed.
- Supporting AVSI Office with other duties as required.
- Strictly adhering to AVSI rules, regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Provide a Modern vehicle (SUV) of the model of 2020 and above, (7) Seats with Driver.
From the origin of the provision of services to transport the staff of the organization and materials for work from and to the office of the organization with unlimited KM driving per month. in addition, the vehicles Odometer should read maximum (80,000) KM.
- The Driver is responsible to obtain the THIRD‐PARTY INSURANCE for provided, Vehicles and including the Drivers and Passengers.
Safety Equipment in the Vehicle:
- Comprehensive first aid kit.
- Fire extinguisher fixed in the car with expire no less than (6) months.
- Warning triangle.
- Rolling seat belts for all seats.
- Headrests all seats.
- Padlock for a spare wheel.
- Radial tires.
- Lock nuts to each wheel.
- Rope for towing/pulling.
REPORTING TO : Logistic Assistant-Telafar
Secondary school graduate.
- Recognized qualification as a Driver with international Organizations.
- License for driving 4 wheelers SUV.
- Permission to travel to and within Ninewa Governorate.
- Knowledge of the geographical Area and the field.
- Good communication skills
- Capable of working under pressure in a multitasking position.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
AVSI is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, to apply.
How to Apply (Application Process):
Interested candidates are required to send CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 08-02-2024. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis, and based on urgency, AVSI may fill the position prior to the closing date.
Please mention job position in the subject of your email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Source : NGOs Jobs & Bids