Shareteah Humanitarian Organization (SHO) is an Iraqi National NGO promoting safety & development through mine action and explosive ordnance risk education (EORE)awareness, and clearance of mines, explosives and remnants of war.to assistance for people affected by armed conflict. Founded in 2016, SHO has organized & executed programs throughout Iraq. including the provinces of Nineveh, Duhok, Kirkuk, Tikrit, Anbar, and Baghdad. It currently holds offices in Duhok and Mosul.
A world where people can prosper in a safe environment, free from the fear & hazards of explosives.
To promote safety & development through humanitarian mine action & education among people affected by war
The Mechanic maintains after and manages the repair and maintenance of every SHO vehicle, including the excavator, front loader, JCB, and other vehicles. In addition, manage and keep all SHO vehicles' patrol and oil. The role demands the capacity to maintain machinery under the direct supervision of the Clearance Team Leader, as well as the ability to understand SOPs, take initiative, be accountable, and cooperate.
- Conduct regular maintenance of the Asset in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and in consultation with the on-site Mechanic.
- The mechanic is responsible for overseeing the utilization of the mechanical assets throughout the SHO, which include the excavator, front loader, and JCB, in accordance with requirements and demands.
- The mechanic is responsible for maintaining patrol, oil, and diesel for all mechanic assets in accordance with SHO standards to guarantee that all mechanics are operating correctly and safely.
- the mechanic is responsible for maintaining and supervising the Patrol, oil, and diesel and other maintenance of the vehicles in the organization When necessary to ensure the efficient functioning of the SHO's activities.
- In order to make sure the assets on the field are operating as intended, the mechanic is required to report any issues with the mechanical asset to the clearance team leader.
- in order to guarantee that the Mechanical items are appropriately maintained the mechanic must Maintain a close eye while making sure that all maintenance is accurately documented and that the Mechanical folder remains up to date.
- In order to guarantee that the right maintenance has been maintained, the mechanic must always make sure that the mechanical assets are operating according to requirements and adhere to all roles and regulations created by the manufacturer.
- The Mechanic must verify with the Clearance Team Leader that all mechanic is in accordance with the guidelines outlined in the SHO's SOP before modifying or maintaining any part of the mechanical assets.
- the mechanic must preserve the confidentiality of the SHO activities, in order to ensure that all information has been transmitted to the appropriate stakeholder and other party by the appropriate personnel and at the right moment.
- The mechanic will take part in all training for mechanical operators in order to deputize them as necessary to ensure efficient operation.
- Preserve and respect the workplace culture and environment in order to contribute to productive teamwork.
- Any Other Tasks Required by Lien Manager
If you have the required qualification and requirements? Then apply for this position by Click on shown below Link:
- Closing date for applications: 13 February 2024
- Only PDF documents will be reviewed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please, if you are a government employee, do not apply for this position.
الموعد النهائي لتقديم الطلبات13 شباط 2024
سيتم مراجعة مستند PDF فقط
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشح المختار فقط
من فضلك إذا كنت موظفًا حكوميًا لا تتقدم لهذه الوظيفة
Source : NGOs Jobs & Bids