Shareteah Humanitarian Organization (SHO) is an Iraqi National NGO promoting safety & development through mine action and explosive ordnance risk education (EORE)awareness, and clearance of mines, explosives and remnants of war.to assistance for people affected by armed conflict. Founded in 2016, SHO has organized & executed programs throughout Iraq. including the provinces of Nineveh, Duhok, Kirkuk, Tikrit, Anbar, and Baghdad. It currently holds offices in Duhok and Mosul.
A world where people can prosper in a safe environment, free from the fear & hazards of explosives.
To promote safety & development through humanitarian mine action & education among people affected by war
SHO Safety Officer will be responsible to provide administrative assistance and technical support and ensure that programs and projects activities are implemented in a secure, safe and effective manner.
All SHO employees are expected to work by the organisation’s core values of dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and beliefs shall guide our actions and relationships.
- Ensure a safe environment through a team effort of diligent active patrol, strict access control, monitoring, and equipment control
- Support and facilitate the communication and coordination with relevant stakeholders on all matters relating to the safety of SHO staff within geographical area of responsibility.
- Collect, verify, analyze and report information that affects, or may affect, SHO operations.
- Prepare and submit Safety Incident Reports.
- Monitor staff movements, report on movement irregularities and initiate emergency response if needed.
- Ensure that SHO drivers follow Movement SOP and comply with SHO standards.
- Conduct regular security site assessments and advise on mitigation measures
- Maintain a network of contacts and represent SHO at safety meetings
- Ensure that appropriate access controls are in place for all SHO facilities
- Security Situation Monitoring Assess and monitor security situation (i.e. threats, weather condition) through coordination with other actors and secondary information, and determine appropriate security threat level at all
- Monitor external reports, in particularly INSO reports on daily basis.
- Contribute in development of SHO Safety procedures and policy’s.
- Any other Tasks required by the line manager.
- Training in safety, fire and evacuation procedures
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Fluency in English, Arabic and Kurdish, both written and verbal.
- Planning and Analyzing skills
- Driving Manual gear
If you have the required qualification and requirements? Then apply for this position by Click on shown below Link:
- Closing date for applications: 20 February 2024
- Only PDF documents will be reviewed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please, if you are a government employee, do not apply for this position.
الموعد النهائي لتقديم الطلبات:20 شباط 2024
سيتم مراجعة مستند PDF فقط
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشح المختار فقط
من فضلك إذا كنت موظفًا حكوميًا لا تتقدم لهذه الوظيفة
Source : NGOs Jobs & Bids